Spread the Word:
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Guiding You To Real Estate Success in SFO
What We’ve Posted Lately
- September’s Full House of San Francisco Real Estate: Kevin’s Hatchbeat Column Plus August 30, 2015
- Fed Minutes Show Caution in Discussion on Rates – The New York Times August 19, 2015
- In Contract over at the Portside! August 9, 2015
The Best & Most Accurate Property Search
Our Insider Weekly Newsletter Can Be Yours.
Tweet. Tweet. See What We Tweeted.My Tweets
- Curbed Comparisons: What $4,500/Month Rents You in San Francisco August 28, 2015Welcome to Curbed Comparisons, a column that explores what one can rent for a set dollar amount in various San Francisco neighborhoods. Is one man's studio another man's townhouse? Let's find out! Today's price: $4,500. Click here to view the...
- Under $500K Club: Sweet Alamo Square TIC With No Room for Privacy Asks $499K August 28, 2015Finding livable properties that qualify for membership in our Under $500K club is getting harder and harder as prices continue to rise, but the just-listed one-bedroom TIC at 931 Fulton Street squeezes in, although just barely. The unit is less...
- On the Market: Life is Sweet on Nob Hill's Pleasant St.; Condo Asks $985K August 28, 2015You could say Pleasant Street is short and sweet. Located at the top of Nob Hill, and just steps from Huntington Park and Grace Cathedral, the block-long byway is lined with charmingly detailed homes. That's where you will find...
- Lama Drama: The Case of the Bernal Heights Rent Increase Heads to Court August 28, 2015Last spring, the ugly rent dispute between tenant Deb Follingstad and landlord Nadia Lama roiled through San Francisco like a minor earthquake. Now, San Francisco magazine's website is reporting that the dispute could be about to play out in...
What’s Popular On the Site
1st time home buying Advice Bernal Heights broker tour Broker Tour San Francisco Buyers Castro condo Condos Duboce triangle Eureka Valley fixer Haight home Homebuying home buying Home for Sale homes homes for sale Kevin Ho Mid-Market Mission Mission Dolores MLS News Noe Valley open house Open Houses Real Estate Real Estate Education REO residential Residential Real Estate San Francisco San Francisco Real Estate San Francisco residential real estate SF SFAR SFAR MLS SF Real Estate single family home South Beach TIC Tour Vanguard Properties
Copyright Kevin K. Ho + Jonathan McNarry, 2015
To that extent possible, the information here is copyright protected. But other information such as links, articles and the like are only reproduced here for market education purposes.