Spread the Word:
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Guiding You To Real Estate Success in SFO
What We’ve Posted Lately
- Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco | Measuring Monetary Policy’s Effect on House Prices September 30, 2015
- S.F. Planning Commission backs 5th and Mission development – SFGate September 18, 2015
- That’s a Lot of Goodwill: Sticker shock for city as Mid-Market project price rises to $327M — San Francisco Business Times September 6, 2015
The Best & Most Accurate Property Search
Our Insider Weekly Newsletter Can Be Yours.
Tweet. Tweet. See What We Tweeted.My Tweets
- Pac Heights Townhouse Perfectly Captures One of Those Divine Recent Sunsets in Listing Photos October 2, 2015San Francisco's skies have lit up with some phenomenal Indian Summer sunsets over the past few weeks. A just-listed townhouse in Pacific Heights is trying to make the most of the brilliant colors by prominently featuring perfectly-captured sunset views in...
- What $5,000/Month Rents You in San Francisco October 2, 2015Welcome to Curbed Comparisons, a column that explores what a person can rent for a set dollar amount in various San Francisco neighborhoods. Is one man's studio another man's townhouse? Let's find out! Today's price: $5,000. Click here to view...
- 10 Instagrams to Get You Excited for the Chicago Biennial October 2, 2015Photo by John Faier courtesy of Luftwerk The first-ever Chicago Architecture Biennial opens to the public this week in the birthplace of the skyscraper (that's right—sorry New Yorkers!) but the press has already been swarming the city, 'gramming highlights...
- Bernal Homes Separated by a Few Blocks and More Than $500K October 2, 2015These homes are on what you could call the backside of Bernal Heights, the area south of Cortland Avenue. Both are on Folsom and both have a loft-like aesthetic, but one of them is probably slightly larger and is...
What’s Popular On the Site
1st time home buying Advice Bernal Heights broker tour Broker Tour San Francisco Buyers Castro condo Condos Duboce triangle Eureka Valley fixer Haight home Homebuying home buying Home for Sale homes homes for sale Kevin Ho Mid-Market Mission Mission Dolores MLS News Noe Valley open house Open Houses Real Estate Real Estate Education REO residential Residential Real Estate San Francisco San Francisco Real Estate San Francisco residential real estate SF SFAR SFAR MLS SF Real Estate single family home South Beach TIC Tour Vanguard Properties
Copyright Kevin K. Ho + Jonathan McNarry, 2015
To that extent possible, the information here is copyright protected. But other information such as links, articles and the like are only reproduced here for market education purposes.