Guiding You To Real Estate Success in SFO
What We’ve Posted Lately
- October Observations: The SF Realtors Release October Sales Figures: Houses Cheaper; Condos Higher. November 19, 2015
- Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco | Measuring Monetary Policy’s Effect on House Prices September 30, 2015
- S.F. Planning Commission backs 5th and Mission development – SFGate September 18, 2015
The Best & Most Accurate Property Search
Our Insider Weekly Newsletter Can Be Yours.
Tweet. Tweet. See What We Tweeted.My Tweets
- What It's Like to Live in a Frank Lloyd Wright Home November 30, 2015Kim Bixler (right) and a childhood friend outside the Wright-designed Edward E. Boynton home in Rochester, New York. Image via Kim Bixler. "Some people restore classic cars, I happened to restore an old home." Frank Lloyd Wright designed more...
- Here We Grow Again: Another Hotel Planned to Rise in FiDi November 30, 2015The two-story building on the right is set to become a 22-story hotel, photo via Google Maps A 22-story hotel with 189 rooms is being planned for 439 Washington St. in the Financial District, reports the San Francisco Business...
- New 46-Unit Development May be Headed to Bayview's Third St. November 30, 2015San Francisco's building boom continues to head south. Out in Bayview, a 46-unit building is planned to rise at 4101 Third Street. Plans to develop the site have been around for years, but now developer Jack Tseng is moving ahead...
- For Home Decor, This Lifestyle Guru Keeps It Easy Peasy November 30, 2015Welcome to House Calls, a recurring feature in which Curbed tours lovely, offbeat, or otherwise awesome homes in the Bay Area. Think your space should be featured next? Here's how to submit. Jennine Jacob turned her love of entertaining at...
What’s Popular On the Site
1st time home buying Advice Bernal Heights broker tour Broker Tour San Francisco Buyers Castro condo Condos Duboce triangle Eureka Valley fixer Haight home Homebuying home buying Home for Sale homes homes for sale Kevin Ho Mid-Market Mission Mission Dolores MLS News Noe Valley open house Open Houses Real Estate Real Estate Education REO residential Residential Real Estate San Francisco San Francisco Real Estate San Francisco residential real estate SF SFAR SFAR MLS SF Real Estate single family home South Beach TIC Tour Vanguard Properties
Copyright Kevin K. Ho + Jonathan McNarry, 2015
To that extent possible, the information here is copyright protected. But other information such as links, articles and the like are only reproduced here for market education purposes.