Spread the Word:
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Guiding You To Real Estate Success in SFO
What We’ve Posted Lately
- September’s Full House of San Francisco Real Estate: Kevin’s Hatchbeat Column Plus August 30, 2015
- Fed Minutes Show Caution in Discussion on Rates – The New York Times August 19, 2015
- In Contract over at the Portside! August 9, 2015
The Best & Most Accurate Property Search
Our Insider Weekly Newsletter Can Be Yours.
Tweet. Tweet. See What We Tweeted.My Tweets
- Language is Golden: A "portal to the world" opened... September 1, 2015A "portal to the world" opened in Hayes Valley today in the form of a gold shipping container that offers visitors the chance to live video chat with people in Cuba, Honduras, Mexico, Afghanistan, and Iran. Inside the container are...
- Yabba-Dabba-Doo!: Hillsborough's Flintstone House Hits the Market, Allegedly Asks For $4.2M September 1, 2015Photo courtesy Runner's World If you've driven the stretch of I-280 between Hillsborough and San Francisco you've seen the sprawling, amorphous form of what is informally called the Flintstone House perched on the green hills above the road. We...
- Everyone Wins: With New Housing Looming, Flax Art & Design Plans Its Move September 1, 2015It has been more than a year since the first rumors emerged that a housing development was headed for the mid-Market site of long-standing art supplies store Flax. At the time, owner Howard Flax vowed to find a new space...
- On the Market: Sophisticated Condo on a Quiet Street promises Serenity Now September 1, 2015This condo, located on the lower level of a stately Edwardian, is quietly elegant; which makes it right at home at 238 Downey St., a Buena Vista block that's coveted for what you can and can't see. It has...
What’s Popular On the Site
1st time home buying Advice Bernal Heights broker tour Broker Tour San Francisco Buyers Castro condo Condos Duboce triangle Eureka Valley fixer Haight home Homebuying home buying Home for Sale homes homes for sale Kevin Ho Mid-Market Mission Mission Dolores MLS News Noe Valley open house Open Houses Real Estate Real Estate Education REO residential Residential Real Estate San Francisco San Francisco Real Estate San Francisco residential real estate SF SFAR SFAR MLS SF Real Estate single family home South Beach TIC Tour Vanguard Properties
Copyright Kevin K. Ho + Jonathan McNarry, 2015
To that extent possible, the information here is copyright protected. But other information such as links, articles and the like are only reproduced here for market education purposes.