Spread the Word:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Guiding You To Real Estate Success in SFO
What We’ve Posted Lately
- Less Than Zero: Living With Negative Interest Rates – WSJ February 10, 2016
- In the Know for Jan 10, 2016 — A New Year in SF Real Estate Begins, Right? January 28, 2016
- San Francisco’s District 4 as told by Kevin+Jonathan, Vanguard Properties January 18, 2016
The Best & Most Accurate Property Search
Our Insider Weekly Newsletter Can Be Yours.
Tweet. Tweet. See What We Tweeted.My Tweets
- The Duboce Gets Ready to Launch 87 New High-End Rentals February 11, 2016Images via The Duboce The area of Market Street near Duboce Triangle and the Castro has been booming with new development in recent years, and yet another project is getting ready to hit the market. This time around it's rentals,...
- San Francisco Rent Comparison: What $6,000 Gets You February 11, 2016Welcome to Curbed Comparisons, a column that explores what one can rent for a set dollar amount in various San Francisco neighborhoods. Is one person's studio another person's townhouse? Let's find out! Today's price: $6,000. Click here to view the...
- Was California's Coastline Just Thrown Under the Bus? February 11, 2016Image via Howard F. / Curbed LA flickr pool After a public hearing attended by hundreds that ran late into the night and was dominated by an outcry of public support for California Coastal Commission Executive Director Charles Lester,...
- Megaflip Near Billionaires' Row Takes a Mega Price Chop February 11, 2016After photos via Jacob Elliott It seems as if San Francisco's large, high-end houses that failed to find buyers in 2015 all decided to take a breather over the Christmas holidays and then try again as the spring selling...
What’s Popular On the Site
1st time home buying Advice Bernal Heights broker tour Broker Tour San Francisco Buyers Castro condo Condos Duboce triangle Eureka Valley fixer Haight home Homebuying home buying Home for Sale homes homes for sale Kevin Ho Mid-Market Mission Mission Dolores MLS News Noe Valley open house Open Houses Real Estate Real Estate Education REO residential Residential Real Estate San Francisco San Francisco Real Estate San Francisco residential real estate SF SFAR SFAR MLS SF Real Estate single family home South Beach TIC Tour Vanguard Properties
Copyright Kevin K. Ho + Jonathan McNarry, 2015
To that extent possible, the information here is copyright protected. But other information such as links, articles and the like are only reproduced here for market education purposes.