Our Home Away from Home
Guiding You To Real Estate Success in SFO
What We’ve Posted Lately
- San Francisco’s Tenant Buy-out Program a Year Later… May 3, 2016
- In the Know: Pre-Tax Edition, April 17, 2016 April 17, 2016
- From the NYTimes: Multigenerational Homes That Fit Just Right April 8, 2016
The Best & Most Accurate Property Search
Our Insider Weekly Newsletter Can Be Yours.
Tweet. Tweet. See What We Tweeted.My Tweets
- Condo in 1889 Castro Victorian With Drop-Dead Kitchen Asks $1.2 Million May 6, 2016You've got to love a 19th-century hardwood floor If an entire Castro Victorian is too big of a meal for you to swallow, consider the bottom third of one by way of this first-floor condo at 374 Sanchez Street for a little less than $1.2 million. The entire house dates to back to 1889, with […]
- Map: 10 SF Cultural Institutions Undergoing Major Renovations May 6, 2016Because a growing city cannot live on a major modern art expansion alone It's still Renovation Week, and why should SFMOMA have all of the fun? San Francisco's other cultural centers are just as keen to be changing, expanding, and refining who and what they are (and for that matter, where they are). So we've […]
What’s Popular On the Site
1st time home buying Advice Bernal Heights Better Buying broker tour Broker Tour San Francisco Buyers Castro condo Condos dist-survey Duboce triangle Eureka Valley fixer Haight home Homebuying home buying Home for Sale homes homes for sale Kevin Ho Mid-Market Mission Mission Dolores MLS News Noe Valley open house Open Houses Real Estate Real Estate Education REO residential Residential Real Estate San Francisco San Francisco Real Estate San Francisco residential real estate SFAR SF Real Estate single family home South Beach Survey TIC Vanguard Properties
Copyright Kevin K. Ho + Jonathan McNarry, 2016
To that extent possible, the information here is copyright protected. But other information such as links, articles and the like are only reproduced here for market education purposes. Remember to research all matters discussed here to your own satisfaction.